access tokens

Julia Goedecke

Mar 17, 2021, 8:44:33 AMMar 17
to Numbas Users
Hello,
I have a question about the LTI: it seems that access tokens are only
possible if there is a restriction on number of attempts? It is not
possible to have an access token to extend the deadline for one student?

I have other ways using my VLE to manage it, but it might be a nice
feature that might be added in the future? To extend the deadline just
for an individual student.

Thanks,
Julia

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Mar 17, 2021, 9:31:26 AMMar 17
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
At the moment access tokens just increase the number of allowed attempts for a student. We've also occasionally needed to extend deadlines for individual students; there's an issue about this on GitHub at https://github.com/numbas/numbas-lti-provider/issues/100.