Styles of notation

h_...@web.de

Feb 23, 2021, 5:34:19 PM2/23/21
to Numbas Users

Hello,
in numbas is the style "plain-eu" available for . Is there a way to activate this style for a whole test and espacily for the input from the users?
I have searched a lot, but....

Thanks, Helge

h_...@web.de

Feb 24, 2021, 2:09:06 AM2/24/21
to Numbas Users
Hello,
to be more precise: I want in a question or in a whole exam that the numbers are displayed as 123,56 and not 123.56 .
Furthermore should  the student be able to use this "continental" notation for his anwsers.

In the settings of the exam I have activated german as Display-language. But this is only for the user interface.

Thanks in advance and sincerely,
Helge

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Feb 24, 2021, 4:34:01 AM2/24/21
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
This is a good suggestion, thanks. There isn't currently a way of setting the notation to be used across the whole test, and there should be. I've put an issue in the issue tracker about it: https://github.com/numbas/Numbas/issues/806