Putting questions in basket issue

Paul Ferris

Mar 21, 2024, 4:49:59 AMMar 21
to Numbas Users
I am sure I am just being dumb but I am trying to build an exam from a set of questions I have created.  I have tried to follow the instructions of  Once you have found a question that you are interested in, click on the Run button to try it out. If you are happy with the question, click on the basket icon to add it to your question basket.

The only basket icon I see is the one in the top right of my page displaying no items in basket.

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Mar 21, 2024, 5:42:08 AMMar 21
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
The basket icon is shown in the row of icons for each item in the search results. Inside the question editor, it's under the "Organisation" drop-down. I hope that helps!