Geogebra extension questions.

William Haynes

Oct 26, 2022, 9:01:21 AM10/26/22
to Numbas Users
I have two questions (or perhaps wish list items) concerning  the geogebra extension.

1.  When using geogebra_file()  is there any way to set the geogebra "app parameters"?  I would like to set the applet width/height and disable clickDragZoom.

2. With both geogebra_file() and geogebra_applet() is there any way to send the applet a command string which is not an object definition?  E.G.  things like "RunClickScript()" or  "ShowGrid()".

Thanks
Will

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Oct 26, 2022, 10:00:54 AM10/26/22
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
1. There isn't, but I think it would be straightforward to add an optional argument giving values to override the app parameters. I've added it to the to-do list: https://github.com/numbas/numbas-extension-geogebra/issues/6
2. Not at the moment. I've also put this on the to-do list: https://github.com/numbas/numbas-extension-geogebra/issues/7