Improvements to the JSXGraph extension

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Oct 14, 2021, 5:36:58 AM10/14/21
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
Last week was the second International JSXGraph Conference. Numbas has had an extension to integrate JSXGraph for over 10 years, since the very start, but I haven’t done much with it, so I submitted a talk proposal to pressure myself into doing something.
That tactic worked – as the conference approached I spent a few days working on the extension, adding the ability to use JSXGraph diagrams in marking, just like you can with the GeoGebra extension.

I've written about the changes, with plenty of examples, on the Numbas blog: