Dockerised version hangs

Dev Shah

Apr 2, 2023, 9:25:40 PM4/2/23
to Numbas Users
We have noticed that Dockerised version of Numbas hangs i.e. you can see all containers are listed though unable to access the admin page of Numbas using the browser. It NOT only requires to bring all containers down, one has to restart the Docker daemon as well. This is happening in v3.2. Has anyone experienced this? if so, what's the solution as we can't stop\start Numbas in live env. We are on RHEL 8.x

Dev Shah

Apr 11, 2023, 9:19:50 PM4/11/23
to Numbas Users
We are even experiencing this in v.3.0 as well. i.e. after our Redhat server restarts (e.g. overnight patching etc), we can see all containers are up by running 'docker ps' command but the site itself is not accessible from anywhere. Has anyone using containers experienced this? if so, what did you do to resolve this? any help is much appreciated.