Feature request: Comments for questions

William Haynes

May 4, 2021, 10:02:54 AM5/4/21
to Numbas Users
Christian,

Would you consider adding a comment area below the problem statement like variables have.

I often find that I need to leave notes to myself about the state of the question -- how it is different than another version, what features are incomplete or broken, ideas for enhancements etc.

These should not be visible except while in the editor, so not the same as Settings > Description.

Thanks,
Will

Christian Lawson-Perfect

May 4, 2021, 10:32:42 AM5/4/21
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
I normally leave comments in the editing history tab for this. Is that insufficient for you?

William Haynes

May 4, 2021, 10:38:01 AM5/4/21
to 'guillaume theo' via Numbas Users
I’ll try that.

I have been putting them after the statement and using conditional visibility to hide them.  I do like having the comments front-and-center when I open the problem.

Will