Can't open certain questions in editor

Alex Corner

Oct 7, 2022, 9:02:54 AM10/7/22
to Numbas Users
I've had this odd problem happen on two questions, both of which had the same name: "Caesar Cipher". One of these questions I made about Caesar ciphers was back in February, as well as another question about this that I created this week since I couldn't access the first one.

Curiously, the preview of the second question can be accessed, but the first has an error of its own. (https://numbas.mathcentre.ac.uk/question/129886/caesar-cipher/preview)

Upon trying to access the question in the editor the following is displayed:

"TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'scope')"

When this is dismissed it is followed by this:

"There was an error loading the page.
The following scripts did not load: * start-editor"

I don't suppose anybody knows why this might be occurring? All other questions seem to open fine.

Thanks,
Alex.

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Oct 10, 2022, 5:09:13 AM10/10/22
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
Whoops, that was a bug in the variable-reference-finding code. I've fixed it. Thanks for letting me know!

Alex Corner

Oct 10, 2022, 9:55:57 AM10/10/22
to Numbas Users
Fantastic, thanks!