A new "Getting Started" test

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Apr 1, 2021, 7:12:13 AMApr 1
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
At Newcastle we offer a "Getting Started" test to students, to show them how to use Numbas. I looked at it last week, and I don't think anyone's changed it in ten years!
So I've written a new test, with up to date information and taking advantage of newer features such as alternative answers and explore mode.
It's written for our students, who will access Numbas exams through the LTI tool, but I haven't mentioned Newcastle anywhere so it should be possible to reuse it elsewhere without major changes.
Please have a look, feel free to reuse it (it's released under a CC-BY licence), and let me know if you spot any mistakes, or think of something else it should mention.