A few things: we're hiring; Numbas talks at EAMS 2022; Numbas training 18th July

10 просмотров

Christian Lawson-Perfect

не прочитано,
28 июн. 2022 г., 09:43:1428.06.2022
– numbas...@googlegroups.com
HI all,
I've got a few things to tell you about today. We really need to sort out the announcements mailing list so we can send newsletters again!

First of all, George Stagg left us this month, for a job with RStudio. That means we now need a replacement, and we've taken the opportunity to rewrite the job description so that it's almost all dedicated to the e-learning team, working on Numbas and related projects.
So, if you'd like to come to Newcastle and work with me, please consider applying: https://jobs.ncl.ac.uk/job/Newcastle-Teaching-and-Research-Technical-Officer/815522301/.

Second, just to note that there were a few talks about Numbas at the EAMS 2022 conference, which has just finished. The archive of recorded talks is online at https://eams.ncl.ac.uk/sessions/2022/

Finally, we're p[utting on another session of Numbas training, on 18th July: https://www.numbas.org.uk/blog/2022/06/numbas-training-july-2022/. This will be almost a full day, with a session for beginners in the morning, and then a more advanced session after lunch. It'll run over gather.town, like the Numbas user meeting did, so it'll be possible to just be present in the space and only join in with the bits you like.
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений