Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

William Haynes

não lida,
6 de jan. de 2021, 11:00:3906/01/2021
para Numbas Users
Is it possible to share a custom part type with another user without publishing it for everyone?

Thanks,
Will

Christian Lawson-Perfect

não lida,
7 de jan. de 2021, 09:15:1307/01/2021
para numbas...@googlegroups.com
It's not possible at the moment.
The variety of scopes for access control on themes and extensions is quite complicated: there are individual users, questions or exams that use those things because you've added them, projects, or public access.
Would it be sensible to have an option to make individual themes and custom part types available to every member of projects you're a member of?

William Haynes

não lida,
7 de jan. de 2021, 11:25:3907/01/2021
para numbas...@googlegroups.com
Would it be sensible to have an option to make individual themes and custom part types available to every member of projects you're a member of?

Maybe, but don’t think I actually need to share the custom part type.  In my case it would be better if my friend could import a copy which she could modify for her own purposes, like you can with someone else’s question.

I am hesitant to publicly share a part type, because I don’t want to pollute the list of part types with something that was written specifically for me and not necessarily a general solution.  Also, it's probably not a great example of how to write one.  I shared it anyway, so my immediate problem moot.

Will
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar