Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.6.1469 [Lifetime License] Full Version

Message has been deleted

Tanesha Prately

Jul 14, 2024, 4:46:32 PM (3 days ago) Jul 14
to nuilisate

I am using a 32 bit Windows 7 computer. I have a lifetime license for years. I updated to v 4.5.9 on Thursday. This morning while I was using the computer, suddenly I get a malwarebytes popup that protection is turned off. I opened malwarebytes and saw that my paid version reverted to the free version. I did an update and it updated the database okay but it still shows the free version. I tried to enter my license but apparently it doesn't like that. (I have both a key and a license). I rebooted the computer but malwarebytes is still showing the free version.

Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.6.1469 [Lifetime License] Full Version

Download https://urlin.us/2yLUFS

One reason it could have reverted would be due to issues contacting our license server. Without being able to run our MBST support tool it will be more difficult to tell for sure but we can try. Though I will say that trying to keep an unsupported version of Windows running today is like shooting holes in the bottom of a boat and then taking it out on the lake simply because you have a roll of duct tape. Our program cannot replace and prevent all levels of potential exploits in Windows when the core OS is not up to date.

Yes, I tried entering my license. The license keeps saying please enter a valid license. I have both an ID and a license because, as I said, I've had this for years. I toggled the switch that said my license came with an ID. I entered the ID in one box and the license in the other. I'm getting something about device limit reached. This ID and license is only used on one computer. I have 5 lifetime licenses all in use.

Shot in the dark here. This has happened to me on several occasions, where after entering the ID and License it would reject them. What worked for me is instead of typing them I would cut and paste them from the Malwarebytes receipt, worked every time. Very strange.

Please try the following and see if this helps you download the program. Basically if any program attempts to stop, or prevent the download look around and find a way to tell it to ignore it and download the program.

The Farbar Recovery Scan Tool is a free Windows utility designed to create troubleshooting logs for your computer. These logs help our Support team to identify and resolve issues with your computer.

There are two versions of the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool available for download: 32-bit and 64-bit.
To find which operating system is installed on your computer, refer to Microsoft's article: 32-bit and 64-bit Windows: Frequently asked questions

Disable any Antivirus software you have installed ONLY if it stops software we may use from working.
Please remember to re-enable any Antivirus software when we are finished running scans

Click Scan. The scan may take a few minutes to complete.

The Event Logs indicate some networking issues, which due to the age of your operating system is quite likely the reason. I would really highly recommend that you do install the updates for Windows 7 if you're not going to update to Windows 10 or 11

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system that cannot be undone.

Run FRST or FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
If the tool needs a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or wherever you ran FRST from. Please attach or post it to your next reply.

NOTE-1: This fix will run a scan to check that all Microsoft operating system files are valid and not corrupt and attempt to correct any invalid files. It will also run a disk check on the restart to ensure disk integrity. Depending on the speed of your computer this fix may take 30 minutes or more.

NOTE-2: As part of this fix all temporary files will be removed. If you have any open web pages that have not been bookmarked please make sure you bookmark them now as all open applications will be automatically closed. Also, make sure you know the passwords for all websites as cookies will also be removed. The use of an external password manager is highly recommended instead of using your browser to store passwords.

NOTE-3: As part of this fix it will also reset the network to default settings including the firewall. If you have custom firewall rules you need to save please export or save them first before running this fix.

Important: items are permanently deleted. They are not moved to quarantine. If you have any questions or concerns please ask before running this fix.

Additional info...because I'm not protected, I check for updates and I do a scan. After the scan I was presented with trying the premium version for 14 days. When I put in my email address here and click on get started

If you purchased it from Malwarebytes directly, an email was needed for purchase. That would give you access to your account at my.malwarebytes.com. There you can de activate it so you can use it on your new computer. You need to be able to access that email account for the 2 factor confirmation as well.

thanks, this was purchased several years ago. possibly 5 or 6 if not more. i took pics of all the info, in case something like this ever happened. but i am not sure what email i put it under. all i have to activate it is the device name, both keys, the edition: premium and that its a 'never expires' version.

i deleted all my old email address. so i'd be guessing. if theres other info you need. the name is was under, and possible older emails i still have in my memory. let know. and thank you . this new pc was a bust and i cant even get a display working on it. and i dont know how to transfer files from an ssd off this pc. malwarebytes is in it. and i cant get to it to uninstall.

oh right, forgot to mention. the email i got from then, was that they required my email address with that version, which is from 2013 or something , so i no longer have it . long time gone. dont even rememer what it could have been, i think i was in canada back then. anyhoo. no biggy.

I just installed the Malwarebytes 5 beta, and it doesn't appear to be possible to activate a lifetime license that has a separate ID and Key. I tried registering the license at my.malwarebytes.com and while it did give the correct fields to allow entering both, the license wasn't added to my account after clicking the button to register it (the account uses the same e-mail as my forum account).

at my.malwarebytes.com and while it did give the correct fields to allow entering both, the license wasn't added to my account after clicking the button to register it (the account uses the same e-mail as my forum account).

We did make a huge effort to get all lifetime members to update to the new key format back when we went to the version 2 and stopped the lifetime sales. Quite a few people did make the change but I'm betting the majority did not.

Problem:
Yesterday NOD32 got an update to version 12.0.27.0. I installed the update and since then I have a problem with my "World of Warcraft" game. (not a full screen program)
I can not close down my game. It hangs on logout. I can not switch between characters in the game. When I do that the game becomes non-responsive.

What I already tried to fix the problem: (I run NOD32 with full protection. Everything that it can protect is activated)
* I recovered my PC with an Paragon Image to a point where NOD32 did not have the latest update yet. Then "World of Warcraft" works fine again.
* I disabled game mode - "World of Warcraft" becomes unresponsive again when I logout or switch characters ingame
* I disabled NOD32 protection temporarely. Then "World of Warcraft" works fine again.

What is going on with NOD32? Can someone assist me. I now have to ctrl-alt-del to force "World of Warcraft" to close down / switch characters ingame or disable my NOD32 protection>
Unlimited ctrl-alt-del use corrupts my "World of Warcraft" program so I do not want to do that.

I use NOD32 since ages and never had any problems with my game before.

Turns out that NOD32 was not the problem. I also have Malwarebytes 3.6.1 on my PC.
I use both programs for years together. Turns out that Malwarebytes version 3.6.1 ransomeware protection is the reason for the problem I experienced in WoW.

I know. Have been running Malwarebytes V2 since last week because I could have not have V3 installed without getting a BSOD within minutes after installation of Malwarebytes V3,

Problem is ...... I have a premium version of Malwarebytes since the beginning of the program. At that time we could buy a lifetime licence that was really cheap because they where starting up. I bought 4x lifetime licence for all the pc's in our family. These licences are still valid for today's version of malwarebytes so there is no money involved to keep Malwarebytes running.
We've been running NOD32 for years, alongside Malwarebytes V1 and V2. Every couple of years we have to renew the NOD32 licence.
I've been told that Malwarebytes alone is enough to protect our PC's against all threads but "in my head" Mbam is a program against spyware and Nod32 is against viruses.
It's hard to get good info. Both programs can conflict. But what do I do?? Malwarebyte fanboys say I need to drop Nod32 and I'm sure that NOD32 tell me to drop Malwarebytes.

7fc3f7cf58