How to configure external Tomcat in netbeans 11 and how to debug springboot web applications in netbeans?

srinivasan

Apr 4, 2020, 1:21:43 AM4/4/20
to nugnagpur
We are using maven and spring boot web application for our products! Most of my teammates are using IntelliJ as their preferred IDE but I started using Netbeans 11 because it's free and Opensource! I'm a fresher and don't know much about the project and do know some major fundamentals but I don't know how to configure external tomcat and how to debug the project! In Intellij simple, we can run the tomcat in debug mode whenever the user hits the API debugger will start the work in the IDE. Like that how to use Netbeans? Please help to solve my problem. Thanks in advance!