NUG coordinates

glies...@gmail.com

May 9, 2014, 4:37:11 PM5/9/14
to nugn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is your NUG still active, if so, can you give me your exact coordinates of your meeting place, I'll add it as a permanent marker to my NetBeans map/dashboard:

http://www.gliesians.com/netbeans.faces

Thanks,
Robert

Atul Palandurkar

May 11, 2014, 2:18:06 AM5/11/14
to NUG Nagpur

Hi Robert,

Yes the NUG Nagpur is still active.

There is no fix place, we meet at different places available time to time.

By the way, you can update the coordinates of Nagpur City on your portal. If you need any more information, please let us know.

Nagpur, Maharashtra

http://goo.gl/maps/nXE86

Thank you & warm regards.

Atul S. Palandurkar
(091) 976-621-0353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant] | Packt Pub, UK

Blog :
http://aatul.me

Links :

Member :