NetCAT 7.3 participants from our group

Tushar Joshi

Sep 18, 2012, 2:48:11 PM9/18/12
to NetBeans Nagpur, Jiri Kovalsky
Hi All,

We have good representation of NUG in NetCAT 7.3, this is good contribution from NUG members, thanks for this passion.

Dhawal Saiya has registered in Webclient and Debugger tribes
Pranav Raulkar has registered in Java EE and Unit Testing tribes
Divya Pithwa has registered in CVS tribe
Ritika Rathi has registered in Unit Testing tribe
Tushar Joshi has registered in Webclient and API Support tribes

In terms of mails on the netcat mailing list we are as follows:

Dhawal 2 mails
Pranav 1 mail
Tushar 5 mails
Divya, Ritika, Atul, Hrushikesh with 0 mails till now.  To start with the mails on the mailing list report some issue, we can try the same thing on our setup and support with findings by replying to the mails with whether we also found the same issue on our setup or not. This helps others to get a general view of issues on different setups.

Ritika has not yet registered on NetCAT participants page [1] and she should do that.

Joining a tribe and helping certification of Beta version is the first priority now as we are approaching the Java One session in USA.  If you are not associated with any tribe think of doing so and learn how to test with specs available on the wiki for a particular tribe.  This is the easiest testing we can do and we should grab the opportunity.  This will also teach us more features of NetBeans IDE.

[1] http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCATParticipants

--
with regards
    Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur: http://www.tusharvjoshi.com

* MCSD_NET C#, SCJP, RHCE, ZCE, PMP, CSM

* Architect: http://www.persistentsys.com
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* DZone Most Valued Blogger: http://netbeanside61.blogspot.com
* Java User Group Nagpur Founder and Leader: http://www.jugnagpur.com

* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tusharvjoshi

Jiří Kovalský

Sep 19, 2012, 6:51:29 AM9/19/12
to NetBeans Nagpur, Tushar Joshi
Thank you folks! Nagpur's NetBeans User Groups has been an important
source of feedback and support for quite some NetCAT programs and we
believe that NetCAT 7.3 will be no different in this regard.

Please continue your valuable help in NetCAT Tribes and on the
net...@netbeans.org mailing list!

Best regards,
--
Jiří Kovalský