Our own space on JUGNagpur web site

Tushar Joshi

Dec 14, 2011, 9:11:48 PM12/14/11
to NetBeans Nagpur
Hi All,

We now have a separate space (site) on the JUGNagpur web site.
http://netbeans.jugnagpur.com

We need to update it with
1) Accomplishments
2) Objectives
3) Past programmes
4) Facebook and Twitter widgets

We need to take this task in collaboration, please send your names who are interested in maintaining and updating the contents of this site and will act as moderators

--
with regards
    Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur: http://www.tusharvjoshi.com

* MCSD_NET C#, SCJP, RHCE, ZCE, PMP, CSM

* Architect: http://www.persistentsys.com
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* DZone Most Valued Blogger: http://netbeanside61.blogspot.com
* Java User Group Nagpur Founder and Leader: http://www.jugnagpur.com

* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tusharvjoshi

Dhawal Saiya

Dec 15, 2011, 11:07:03 AM12/15/11
to nugn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Count me in for the task...

--regards,
Dhawal Saiya

Blog : http://dhawal-saiya.blogspot.com

Member of :
* Netbeans User Group Nagpur : http://nugnagpur.wikispaces.com/
* Java User Group Nagpur : http://www.jugnagpur.com

vibhuti pithwa

Dec 16, 2011, 1:54:00 AM12/16/11
to nugn...@googlegroups.com

Hello,
I am also interested .

--
Vibhuti Pithwa
Blog : http://vibhutipithwa.wordpress.com

Neeraj Chauriya

Dec 16, 2011, 2:14:14 PM12/16/11
to nugn...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested!! :)

Regards,
Neeraj R. Chauriya

Member of :

    Akshay Bharganwar

    Jul 14, 2012, 1:07:47 PM7/14/12
    to nugn...@googlegroups.com

    Tushar Joshi

    Jul 27, 2012, 1:42:36 AM7/27/12
    to nugn...@googlegroups.com
    Hi All,

    We now have a separate space (site) on the JUGNagpur web site.
    http://netbeans.jugnagpur.com

    We need to update it with
    1) Accomplishments
    2) Objectives
    3) Past events

    4) Facebook and Twitter widgets

    We need to take this task in collaboration, please send your names who are interested in maintaining and updating the contents of this site and will act as moderators

    The people who have come forward till now are

    1) Dhawal Saiya
    2) Neeraj Chauriya
    3) Vibhuti Pithwa (please confirm again as you are not in Nagpur now, but you are welcome to work here even then :) )
    4) Akshay Bharganwar

    Let us start discussing about the pages we need on our web site.

    We will need write ups for the pages.  Once confirmation from all of you is received I will add you to the contributor role on the site so all of us can contribute pages there

    with regards
    Tushar

    Atul Palandurkar

    Jul 27, 2012, 6:55:24 AM7/27/12
    to nugn...@googlegroups.com

    Count me in.

    Thank you & warm regards.

    Atul S. Palandurkar
    +91 - 97 66 210 353
    atul.pal...@gmail.com

    My Blogs :

    http://atulpalandurkar.wordpress.com

    http://technodiaz.blogspot.com

    http://smsmine.wordpress.com

    Member of:
    Java User Group, Nagpur
    NetBeans User Group, Nagpur
    NBUsers @ NetBeans
    NetBeans Community Acceptance Testing Program (NetCAT) 7.0 @ NetBeans
    NetBeans-India
    Google Technology User Group (GTUG), Nagpur

    Sent via Samsung Galaxy S

    On Jul 27, 2012 11:12 AM, "Tushar Joshi" <tushar...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi All,

    We now have a separate space (site) on the JUGNagpur web site.

    http://netbeans.jugnagpur....

    3) Past events

    4) Facebook and Twitter widgets

    We need to take this task in collaboration, please send your names...

    The people who have come forward till now are

    1) Dhawal Saiya
    2) Neeraj Chauriya
    3) Vibhuti Pithwa (please confirm again as you are not in Nagpur now, but you are welcome to work here even then :) )
    4) Akshay Bharganwar

    Let us start discussing about the pages we need on our web site.

    We will need write ups for the pages.  Once confirmation from all of you is received I will add you to the contributor role on the site so all of us can contribute pages there

    with regards
    Tushar

    Dhawal Saiya

    Aug 1, 2012, 12:50:08 PM8/1/12
    to nugn...@googlegroups.com
    Hi Sir,

    Please count this mail as my confirmation.

    --regards,
    Dhawal Saiya

    * Netbeans User Group Nagpur : http://nugnagpur.wikispaces.com/
    * Java User Group Nagpur : http://www.jugnagpur.com

    vibhuti pithwa

    Aug 4, 2012, 8:37:18 AM8/4/12
    to nugn...@googlegroups.com
    Hello sir ..its my pleasure to contribute .. count me in too.. thanks :-)

    Divya Pithwa

    Aug 1, 2012, 8:41:26 AM8/1/12
    to nugn...@googlegroups.com
    hello,