Re: thankx

Tushar Joshi

Dec 9, 2011, 12:05:02 AM12/9/11
to adesh bora, NetBeans Nagpur
Adesh,

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM, adesh bora <ades...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks sir for u r reply, but when i try to open an exisiting project created by friend , i get an error that " unrecognised project plugin missing".
then i checked project.xml file of existing project , there i checked type tag <type>    <type> inside that i got " org.netbeans.modules.web.project " ... sir please tell me now what to do... its really urgent for me. i have to give demo on my project tommorrow and m not able to open it.

Please join NUGNagpur http://groups.google.com/group/nugnagpur and ask your question there to get quick answers.

For now you may be using a smaller bundle of NetBeans and missing the Java EE plugin, install the Java EE plugin from the Plugins dialog box, or download the Java EE bundle of NetBeans from the site

--
with regards
    Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur: http://www.tusharvjoshi.com

* MCSD_NET C#, SCJP, RHCE, ZCE, PMP, CSM

* Architect: http://www.persistentsys.com
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* DZone Most Valued Blogger: http://netbeanside61.blogspot.com
* Java User Group Nagpur Founder and Leader: http://www.jugnagpur.com