My first experience as a nudist

瀏覽次數:727 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jana Zaltis

未讀,
2013年4月26日 清晨7:25:232013/4/26
收件者:nudist...@googlegroups.com
... OMG i cannot believe i finally did it. Last night, my next door neighbors invited my wife and i over at 10pm for a little impromptu get together. Just sitting around shooting the breeze and getting to know each other just a little better. During our discussion, my wife brings up the fact that i am going to be doing the Fremont summer solstice bike ride this year. It was a great way to break the ice about my feelings towards nudity. We have a hot tub that can been seen by the neighbor's back window if they look hard enough and I have always been worried that they might be offended if they were to ever look out the window and see me sitting in my tub naked (which i do on a daily basis). So during our discussions, I ask them if they are offended by nudity and ...
Read More
Click to Visit Wet Nude
.
回覆所有人