Greets from the largest nudist portal.

Jana Zaltis

Apr 13, 2013, 1:16:04 PM4/13/13
to nudist...@googlegroups.com
And finally hot news about our project
We continue publishing stories shared by our female subscribers - young nudist girls
who make it to the nude beach for the first time
Find the best stories of the last two weeks below:

Michelle (female, 22 y.o.)
No panties, no bra or bikini! And guess what? Nothing extraordinary has happened! All nudists took me the way I am and I’ve realized that actually there is nothing to be scared of teen nudism! Vice versa! In my age actually it is very interesting to discover new horizons and grasp new things. Moreover all the stuff that I was discovering was frankly speaking very interesting and exciting to me at the same time! Very soon I have totally assimilated and all that mature and teen nudity wasn’t disarraying me at all and I was feeling normally seeing boobs, asses and dicks surrounding me! In return all those brawny studs started checking me out as well! I was feeling hundreds glances at my body! And frankly speaking it was so pleasant! For once in my life I wasn’t fixed by any ... read more