My first experience as a nudist and as a curious girl

Jana Zaltis

May 3, 2013, 1:33:54 PM5/3/13
to nudist...@googlegroups.com
My first experience as a nudist and as a curious girl
Life would be a very boring and a very sad place if not for best friends. We all have them and we cannot imagine our lives without them. For me, it is these two girls, Amanda and Lucy. We met when we were six of seven and we stayed great friends ever since. We spent some great times together and we carried each other through some very rough times as well. You know how you sometimes feel more connected to someone who is not your flesh and blood than with your first relatives? Well, these have always been Lucy and Amanda for me.
They are also totally different. Lucy is more like me, shy and demure, almost introverted while Amanda is the other side of the coin. She is crazy, she is adventurous and she is always looking for new ways to make me and ...