GitHub Issues + Need Tags

1 view

Brendan Erwin

Sep 1, 2010, 8:19:31 AM9/1/10
to nu-...@googlegroups.com
I've entered 7 issues at http://github.com/nu/nu/issues

I _think_ I got everything that need to be gotten from the YouTrack site. If you care, please take a look and see.

So now, go vote!

Also, we need some tags for organizational purposes:

* bug - red
* feature - blue
* task - orange
* ??tweak?? - yellow (Not positive about this one, might want to wait until the need actually comes up.)

Simser, Bil

Sep 1, 2010, 11:00:40 AM9/1/10
to nu-...@googlegroups.com
The repository is still forked from phatboyg. I thought someone said if we create a new repo it wipe out all the issues/wiki/etc.

Brendan Erwin

Sep 1, 2010, 11:07:45 AM9/1/10
to nu-...@googlegroups.com
It seems a request to GitHub support can simply remove the fork reference and make nu/nu the 'master'.

Dru Sellers

Sep 1, 2010, 11:36:13 AM9/1/10
to nu-...@googlegroups.com
<devils_advocate>

Why do we need tags around bugs/features/tasks?
Do we really have that much content?

</>

Brendan Erwin

Sep 1, 2010, 11:40:12 AM9/1/10
to nu-...@googlegroups.com
Nope and nope. But I like the pretty colors!

Dru Sellers

Sep 1, 2010, 1:36:04 PM9/1/10
to nu-...@googlegroups.com
if it gets out of control I have no problem adding them.
-d