NT Seminar: FRIDAY Dec 2. @3:30

Bianca Viray

Nov 29, 2022, 1:15:08 PM11/29/22
to ntuw
Hi everyone,

Edgar Costa happens to be in Seattle this week, so we'll be having a NT seminar at an unusual time: Friday, Dec. 2 3:30 - 4:20 in PDL C-401.

Hope to see many of you there!

Title: Computing isogeny classes of principally polarized abelian surfaces over the rationals

Abstract:
Given a principally polarized abelian surface (PPAS) over QQ, and would like to compute all the other PPASs in its isogeny class.
We describe a practical algorithm to do this for PPAS with trivial endomorphism ring.
This is joint work in progress with Raymond van Bommel, Shiva Chidambaram, and Jean Kieffer.

--
Bianca Viray (she/her)
Craig McKibben and Sarah Merner Professor of Mathematics

Bianca Viray

Dec 2, 2022, 3:40:51 PM12/2/22
to ntuw
Hi everyone,

Friendly reminder about the seminar today!