Fwd: First announcement of FRG workshop on Brauer groups and derived categories

Bianca Viray

Aug 3, 2023, 12:51:47 AM8/3/23
to ntuw, UW Algebraic Geometry Group
Hi everyone,

See below for information on a workshop on Brauer groups and derived categories.

Aug 4, 2023, 3:09:03 PM8/4/23
to ntuw, UW Algebraic Geometry Group
Hi,

To those of you who are asking me (or will ask me) to send recommendation letters to Ben Antieau for this conference: please note that I am an organizer for this conference, so I can also send a letter to myself.

Regards,
Max

Craig McKibben and Sarah Merner Endowed Professor of Mathematics

University of Washington

Schedule a math meeting with me here