When I think of local law enforcement agencies in the concord and or contra Costa county area, I can't help but to wonder to which agency took unprofessional police work to professional heights.

do...@california.com

Sep 8, 2004, 7:52:22 AM9/8/04
When I think of local law enforcement agencies in the concord and or
contra Costa county area, I can't help but to wonder to which agency
took unprofessional police work to professional heights.

The walking piles of dishonorable sewage vomit otherwise known as
these so called law enforcement officers, whom are still targeting me.
These same people once again are VIOLATING my right of privacy. This
is done both by the same people that are physically up on my roof and
once again violating private property and no trespassing legally
posted signs. Plus these same vermin officers are still tampering with
my antenna system and security systems that are up and around. VIDEO
TAPE HAS BEEN TAKEN AND SHOWS POSITIVE of violations of property,
privacy and other rights are ignored by these dishonorable sewage
vomit vermin otherwise known as these so called law enforcement
officers. They are still sleep depriving me intentionally as I heard
jokes and caustic comments such as good let him take an overdose and
die. Lets jack him up to very excited and highly p*ssed off. Our home
is still illegally bugged. Lets keep him terrorized and scared and
maybe he will have a fatal heart attack. Also voices from garage area
by front door of saying TAKE him.

These called DISGRACE of the uniform and non uniform are
conspiratorial, they are full of s*it. This is now over 3 years and
especially from 2003 to present a team of them non stop around the
clock has been haunting me.

These so called DISGRACE of the uniform, shameful example of plain
clothes are a kick in the groin to every professional law enforcement
agency that is decent. The people themselves and in my eyes and my
opinion based upon my treatment are a slap, kick, slugged across the
face to all peace officers everywhere that is really professional.

Theses walking piles of dishonorable sewage vomit whom are otherwise
known as these so called law enforcement officers, still talk loudly
to keep me awake, b rush up against the side of my window out of my
viewing area however I can still record conversations and put them up
on the internet on or in a wav file. (I will not give out in any post
of voices yet I am compiling master tape.) These are the same who help
the neighbors across the street in hating me and my family so we are
outcast and no one would or does speak to us thanks to law enforcing
officers.

Walking piles of dishonorable sewage vomit otherwise known as these so
called law enforcement officers REFUSED to be professional when hate
crimes are committed and proved how 2 faces at least worn. Even the
city government proved beyond doubt that CONCORD IS NOT REPEATR NOAT
WHREE FAMILIES COME FIRST AS ADVERTISED. That is proved by treatment
to me.

Our signs are still being ripped up and taken down including signs in
our own back yard area. These piggy types are hell bend on destroying
my life and on roofs to invade privacy, get the good's on as I heard
concord dispatch saying. Also by illegally trespassing on private
property just to watch me in my own home.
Also when I am in my own room I have things in special areas so I
don't use my cane in my room and I all have to do is reach up and grab
onto something. These maggots been on my case for 3 years plus. This
disgrace of law enforcement has let the Roy W and the Ryan W
conspiratorial parade continue. To prove further of this is that law
enforcement makes me a target after green lighting the neighborhood
conspiracy and doing anything to help it along, these maggots are a
kick in the groin to anything decent and honest.

I have yet to see and hear them identify themselves. I have never
been spoken to by this crowd directly. However to mention another lie
of thirst's is that for from 3 years up until a while ago and I quote
"ALL we want to do is to talk to him. ALL we want to do is to help
him."

I have yet to know what help other than force them to arrest the Roy w
and Ryan w conspiracy. They let the kids go commit hate crimes under
watching eyes and ears.
I demanded, pleaded, implored, begged to have them arrested and at
least I am left alone but law enforcement didn't get any payment or
favors from me as they did them so I am targeted. I wonder what the
kids are doing favors and what kind or how many times. There is
NOTHING to the imagination..

More later.