Tree Food defined

John A. Keslick, Jr.

Jan 28, 2005, 1:23:59 PM1/28/05

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/T/index.html

Look up Tree Food.

Any suggestions on how to get this point accross is welcome.

--
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.

CanusLupus

Jan 30, 2005, 1:03:01 PM1/30/05
I'm a forester and I'm going to live in US soon. My biological knowledge and
tree understanding is evolve in english way. I mean, I'll have to learn all
this again in english. Your tree dictionary will help me a lot. Thanks.

Regards
--
Pawel