3D Human Activity Analysis Challenge (NTU RGB+D Dataset)

Amir Shahroudy

Sep 13, 2016, 8:17:28 AM9/13/16
to NTU RGB+D Action Recognition

Dear Researchers,

Thank you for your interest in NTU RGB+D Action Recognition dataset.

Our 3D Human Activity Analysis Challenge is going to be started in few days.

Top performing teams will be invited to ACCV 2016 Workshop “Large Scale 3D Human Activity Analysis Challenge in Depth Videos” to present their works.

Please click here for more information about this challenge.

For more information about the dataset, please click here.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you had any queries or faced any difficulty in the registration or the evaluation procedure of the challenge.

Sincerely Yours,
Amir Shahroudy
PhD Candidate at School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University