MFA VPN Cisco AnyConnect

Denes, Laszlo

Jun 5, 2024, 12:04:46 PMJun 5
to ntsys...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

Wondering if anyone has tried this or how they address this issue. We want to make the Azure MFA mandatory for all users so they don’t have a drop-down choice between that and the regular SSL (username + Password only) and MFA integrated through Azure (MS authenticator or text message), but we have vendor accounts (for support) with numerous techs that rotate. So if we make it mandatory then those vendor techs must use it as well, but how to overcome the fact that it is not just one tech per company. Obviously we don’t want to create dozens of accounts etc. per support for each company, because it could be hundreds LOL! Is there a way to have multiple profiles on Cisco AnyConnect for example so internal staff must use the MFA, but vendor techs can still use the SSL.

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,

Laszlo

Laszlo Denes

Technical Analyst Servers

Information Systems

The Salvation Army Toronto Grace Health Centre

650 Church Street, Toronto, ON M4Y 2G5

t: 416-925-2251 ext. 214

f: 416-925-3211

lde...@torontograce.org

www.torontograce.org

Exceptional and compassionate care for all.

Jamie McNamara

Jun 5, 2024, 12:39:05 PMJun 5
to ntsys...@googlegroups.com
This sounds like a job for conditional access and guest invites

IMPORTANT WARNING:

The information contained in this transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.

This document may contain protected health information. If you are not the recipient, pursuant to HIPAA, please notify our office at 877-739-7481 Opt. 2 and destroy the document(s) immediately.

Recipient acknowledges and agrees that Gemini Duplication, Inc. is not engaged in the practice of law or the provision of legal services, and that recipient alone is completely and independently responsible for its own legal rights and obligations.

Denes, Laszlo

Jun 7, 2024, 9:22:11 AMJun 7
to ntsys...@googlegroups.com

Cheers let me look into that… appreciate it

Thank you in advance for your time.

Laszlo

Laszlo Denes

Technical Analyst Servers