Recall has been recalled...

Michael B. Smith

Jun 14, 2024, 12:23:31 PMJun 14

Jamie McNamara

Jun 14, 2024, 12:43:01 PMJun 14
to ntsys...@googlegroups.com
Nadella putting his butt on the line for AI is a bold move. I'm sure nothing will come of it.

IMPORTANT WARNING:

The information contained in this transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.

This document may contain protected health information. If you are not the recipient, pursuant to HIPAA, please notify our office at 877-739-7481 Opt. 2 and destroy the document(s) immediately.

Recipient acknowledges and agrees that Gemini Duplication, Inc. is not engaged in the practice of law or the provision of legal services, and that recipient alone is completely and independently responsible for its own legal rights and obligations.