South Lamar Supporting Documents

Dorcy Clark

Jul 18, 2012, 3:42:40 PM7/18/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
Please know that updated LIDAR and Storm Drainage Plans are being uploaded to the supporting document section of the S. Lamar project.  They should be available by Friday, July 20th.

Ellen Bond

Jul 31, 2012, 11:35:22 AM7/31/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
Was the Storm Drainage Plans posted? I see the LIDAR data, but not the plans.
Thank you!

David Batts

Aug 1, 2012, 9:26:47 AM8/1/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com

Ellen,

Thanks for your inquiry.  This data is actually linked in the “description” document, the first link under South Lamar on the website.

If you have problems finding it, please let me know.

FOCALPOINT BIOFILTRATION SYTSEMS ARE HERE!  CLICK ON LOGO BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE.

Ellen Bond

Aug 1, 2012, 11:05:39 AM8/1/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the info. The only one that didn't seem to work was the SDP-13.  Can that be checked?

Thank you,
Ellen Bond

David Batts

Aug 1, 2012, 4:19:52 PM8/1/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
Ellen,

It is working now.  Thanks for making us aware.

Thanks,

David Batts, LEED AP
Construction EcoServices

Ellen Bond

Aug 2, 2012, 3:41:25 PM8/2/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
Last question on the storm drain plans.  SDP-15 downloaded fine, but is just an all black sheet.

Additionally, I could not find the pre-development hydrographs as is mentioned that would be available.  Have they been posted yet?

Thank you,
Ellen Bond

Dorcy Clark

Aug 2, 2012, 4:56:58 PM8/2/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
For those of you still looking for the drainage storm drainage plans, please look under the project description... http://www.lwsforum.org/pdfs/8.1.12.S%20Lamar%20competition%20write-up%20updated.pdf

The hydrographs are not provided, just the LIDAR and storm drainage plans.

Please let me know if you are still not able to view one or more of the Plan sheets.  The labels on the website are different than my files so if you could provide any information as to which section(s) are not viewable, we can get them re-uploaded.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing your results in September!