RE: Student Competition-Los Arboles

David Batts

Jun 6, 2012, 2:51:05 PM6/6/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
Eddie,

Thank you for your questions.
1. There is no registration fee for the student competition
2. Because it is not a professional competition, a licensed professional is not required.
3. Currently we have not been able to secure a scholarship for this project, but we do hope to do so, I just can't make any promises at this time.
4. Their decision to use your design will be based on the professionalism of the design as well as the practicality. There is a good chance that the folks at Habitat for Humanity, at the very least will use design elements from your design, if not the entire design depending on how complete the design is.

I hope this has answered your question. If you have any others, please let us know.

Jun 6, 2012, 4:52:41 PM6/6/12
to NTLWS LID Design Competition

Thank you very much; that helped tremendously.

One more question, is there a limit to the number of students in a
group?
> Email: edie.a.lo...@gmail.com- Hide quoted text -

David Batts

Jun 6, 2012, 5:06:54 PM6/6/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
There is no limit of the number of students in the group.

Thanks,

David Batts

Jun 7, 2012, 9:57:32 AM6/7/12
to NTLWS LID Design Competition
Thank you.

1. Is there an application for the student competition? If so, can you
please attach the link?
2. Are the deadlines for the student competition the same as the
professional?

David Batts

Jun 7, 2012, 9:59:58 AM6/7/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
Eddie,

It is being uploaded to the site as we speak. I have attached it here.

The deadlines are the same.

David
LID STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION REGISTRATION FORM 5.16.12.docx