Cedars West UPDATE

David Batts

Jul 10, 2012, 7:58:00 AM7/10/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com

Below is an update to Cedars West, and email from their Sr. VP.

The river channel very much needs to be incorporated into the overall development plan…this will be a feature for this 60+ acre assemblage.

We envision restaurant/entertainment uses on the northern section (closer to Cadiz) and residential (Multi-family) abutting the river as it goes south.

As far as land use, it is zoned as a mixed use (residential/retail/office) and we see it as such…residential will be townhomes at the low end of density and 3-5 story apartments (condo and rental) in mid density and perhaps as much as 70 units/acre for the higher density. This could result in as many as 2000 residential units if built out as multi-family.

Hope that helps.

Kristian Teleki P.Eng., M.B.A.

Senior Vice President

Matthews Southwest

1660 S. Stemmons Fwy., Suite 100

Lewisville, TX  75067

972-221-1199

972-221-1217 (fax)

214-707-7676 (cel)

FOCALPOINT BIOFILTRATION SYTSEMS ARE HERE!  CLICK ON LOGO BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE.