Identification Card Question

Daphne Johnson

Sep 13, 2012, 12:04:38 PM9/13/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
The submittal requirements indicate "Submittal must include an identification card (8.5"x11") containing team, and team member identification for display with the team's presentation boards at the Finals Event and Awards Program." Can you please clarify exactly what team and team member identification information we should include?

David Batts

Sep 13, 2012, 12:09:15 PM9/13/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com

Basically all we are looking for is a card we can hang from your presentation boards that gives your team number with the company logos of your team below it.  You are also welcome to put individual names as well if preferred.

FOCALPOINT BIOFILTRATION SYTSEMS ARE HERE!  CLICK ON LOGO BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE.

Daphne Johnson

Sep 13, 2012, 12:26:04 PM9/13/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
Are we to keep this identification card (with our firm logos and team member names) in a separate envelope from the sealed envelope which contains the electronic submittal, registration form, and other documents or does everything go inside a single sealed envelope (affixed to our two foamcore boards) with only our team number on the outside? I want to ensure we adhere to the anonymity requirements.

David Batts

Sep 13, 2012, 12:36:01 PM9/13/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
You can put it in the envelope with everything else.  The judges will not see the envelopes, only the information on the CD or Thumb Drives you provided which will be transferred to the master file with all entries.  Thanks for clarifying.

Thanks,

David Batts, LEED AP
Construction EcoServices