Arlington Central Library supporting documents

Lory Maxson

Jul 9, 2012, 10:43:46 AM7/9/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,
Huitt-Zollars has signed up for the LID competition for the Arlington Central Library.
  I am wondering about getting the supporting documents that don’t have a link to them.

Who do we contact to acquire the first 6 items listed, including the site survey & site existing vegetation?

  Are these CAD files?

Regards,
Lory

HUITT-ZOLLARS, INC.
Lory Maxson

Suite 300
500 West 7th St. Unit 23
Fort Worth, TX 76102-4773
Phone 817.335.3000, extension 10280
      817.429/1291 metro
      817.335.1025 fax
huitt-zollars.com

NOTICE:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it  are confidential and intended for the sole use of the  individual or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If  you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.

untitled2.bmp

Audra Valamides

Jul 16, 2012, 5:48:38 PM7/16/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com

Lory,

All of the links on the website should be working.  I am currently trying to get CAD files for the existing library site.  If you are interested in a shapefile with the 2 foot contours that the City has accross the entire site, please fill out the form on our website (http://www.arlingtontx.gov/gis/pdf/NCTCOG_License_Agreement.pdf) and send it to me at audra.v...@arlingtontx.gov

Thanks,
Audra

Audra Valamides

Jul 20, 2012, 10:33:37 AM7/20/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com

Correction.  Fill out parts b and c of the attached form and we will send you contours, and the storm drainage data in that area.

Arlington Water Utilities GIS Data Release Procedure (2).doc