FW: Exchange FAST Search broken on Outlook in Cached Mode after latest update

1 view

Miller Bonnie L.

Mar 19, 2024, 8:52:26 AMMar 19
to ntexc...@googlegroups.com

Just passing this along from Patch Management, there’s a problem with the March 2024 Exchange SU that breaks search for Exchange 2016 and 2019 in Outlook cached mode, and possibly online mode with 2019 (more to come).  After testing I’ve implemented the workaround this morning, which disables server-side search completely in Outlook until they can fix it.

-Bonnie