Exchange Update oddity

Denes, Laszlo

Feb 16, 2024, 11:55:04 AMFeb 16
to ntexc...@googlegroups.com, PatchManagement, Denes, Laszlo

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to wrap my mind around the Exchange 2019 updates we have installed and it just does not make sense (could be me). LOL!

On the server I can see that we installed

Sorry if this is a STUPID question

We have give updates for other MS Products enabled for Windows Update and so I was expecting it to offer the other more recent updates, but it did not and I can see there are many or are these manual install?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

And the build version is far back even though it is patched and no further Exchange related patches are showing up when I scan for updates?

What am I missing here in terms of the steps?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,

Laszlo

Laszlo Denes

Technical Analyst Servers

Information Systems

The Salvation Army Toronto Grace Health Centre

650 Church Street, Toronto, ON M4Y 2G5

t: 416-925-2251 ext. 214

f: 416-925-3211

lde...@torontograce.org

www.torontograce.org

Exceptional and compassionate care for all.

Denes, Laszlo

Feb 16, 2024, 12:09:20 PMFeb 16
to ntexc...@googlegroups.com, PatchManagement

Never mind it was a stupid question after all. LOL! Sorry.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Laszlo

Laszlo Denes

Technical Analyst Servers