one question

1 view

終於切割成功@@但快爆

Sep 3, 2007, 6:57:08 PM9/3/07

after a date when the girl doesn't like me but won't say so and then drops
^^^^^
all contact with me out of nowhere instead of just saying what they feel.
Could anyone please tell me what does this sentence mean?
thats unforgivable and a million times worse than being told the truth.
--

That you enter here means you want to get some information about me,

Ya, as you wish,others sense I am a recluse-though it is not really true.
[m
--
* Origin: 中山大學-美麗之島BBS * From: 125.229.201.91