[ANN] NSubstitute 4.2.1 released

David Tchepak

Jul 15, 2019, 7:57:12 PM7/15/19
to nsubs...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We've just released NSubstitute 4.2.1. This fixes an issue where assigning a subtype to an `out` or `ref` argument would fail, and updates `Received.InOrder` to not consume `.Returns` values to make it consistent with standard `Received()`. Thanks to Alex Povar (@zvirja) for these changes.

Thanks also to Tom Podolak (@tpodolak) for the recent NSubstitute.Analyzers 1.0.10 release, and for providing great answers to questions raised on our GitHub issues page. If you haven't already done so, please make sure you add the NSubstitute.Analyzers package wherever you reference NSubstitute: https://nsubstitute.github.io/help/nsubstitute-analysers/

As always, please raise an issue on GitHub (https://github.com/nsubstitute/NSubstitute/issues) or email the group if you have any problems.

Changelog:

    https://github.com/nsubstitute/NSubstitute/blob/v4.2.1/CHANGELOG.md

Breaking changes: There should be no breaking changes with this release.

Project links:
NuGet: https://www.nuget.org/packages/NSubstitute
        https://www.nuget.org/profiles/NSubstitute
GitHub: http://github.com/nsubstitute/NSubstitute