Do we have NSubstitute docs in a pdf format. Could you please give me link or mail.

Vatan Soni

Mar 14, 2019, 8:10:19 AM3/14/19
to NSubstitute
Hi Team,
and its very nice but if I can get those all in PDF it will be very easy for me to search the required scenario.

I can just do Ctrl+F and look there instead of page redirection.

Could you please give me pdf or docx link or mail me at molum...@yahoo.com
Please mention the subject as NSubstitute Docs

Regards,
Vatan Soni

David Tchepak

Mar 14, 2019, 9:11:15 PM3/14/19
to nsubs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vatan,

We don't have this as a single document at the moment, but it is a good idea! I have raised an issue for us to look at that:

In the meantime maybe you could download the raw docs and grep/search through those (maybe open with VS Code or similar and use workspace search), or concatenate the files and manually generate a single page version?

There is also some information about the prerequisites for building the docs, and working with docs if you wanted to try to add a new template as per issue 523:

Regards,
David

Message has been deleted

Vatan Soni

Mar 15, 2019, 2:40:49 AM3/15/19
to NSubstitute
Thanks for replay.
And One more question..

Do we have Solution which contain Sample project and detailed NUnit3 + NSubstitute test cases on github. It will really help for understanding and playing with it.
Please give me link.

David Tchepak

Mar 15, 2019, 2:42:06 AM3/15/19
to nsubs...@googlegroups.com
We don't have a sample project.
There are also tests embedded in the documentation (so the code samples in the docs are checked when we build the site).

Another good source of help with using NSubstitute is the NSubstitute.Analyzers project which I highly recommend for detecting possible incorrect uses of the library:
Whenever you use the NSubstitute package I recommend also referencing the appropriate Analyzers package.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 5:33 PM Vatan Soni <vatan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for replay.
And One more question..

Do we have Solution which contain Sample project and detailed NSubstitute test cases on github.

Please give me link.