Kaizen 2018 | Register for Stor(e)y Books

National Service Scheme IIT Delhi

Feb 9, 2018, 10:38:42 AM2/9/18
to nss-iitd...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, PostGraduates, nssii...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssii...@googlegroups.com
           Inline image 1
NSS IITD
presents
Stor(e)y Books!!
Unheard Tales, Unsung Heroes...
at
Kaizen 2k18
    "Real People-Real Conversations"

Kaizen 2k18, the social extravaganza of NSS IITD brings you an opportunity to become a book in our Human Library, being organized on 24th-25th Feb 2018. The concept is inspired by our traditional libraries, like a book is read or shared among alike minded readers, the "Human Library" has orator engaging in conversations. Participants of Human Library can be chosen from a list much like books, to engage in conversations and share stories with a couple of readers or a group opting for the same living book.

Registrations to become a book are open to everyone irrespective of their age who feel that they have a story or incident worth sharing. We will only select some stories out of all entries to be on the shelves of our library during Kaizen due to limited space.

Deadline to register-13th Feb 2018,11:59pm

Venue-IIT Delhi
Date-24th-25th Feb 2018

We will send confirmation emails to selected stories soon after the deadline (for entries).

For any queries, contact:

Team NSS IITD

+91-9815558036

+91-9458761179