NSS IITD || Blood Donation Camp || 17th April

1 view

National Service Scheme IIT Delhi

Apr 16, 2018, 7:30:53 AM4/16/18
to nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nss-iitd...@googlegroups.com, NSS_...@googlegroups.com, nssii...@googlegroups.com, PostGraduates, nssii...@googlegroups.com

         Inline image 1

“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
 – Winston Churchill

NSS IIT Delhi & BloodConnect

presents

 Blood Donation Camp

in association with

Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi

Every year, our nation requires about 5 crore units of blood, out of which only a meager 2.5 crore units are available.

Most thalassemia patients require blood transfusions every 2-4 weeks.

In this grave scenario, we urge you to step forward and be a hero to someone!

Date: April 17th, 2018(Tuesday)

Time: 10 am to 6 pm

Venue: LHC Ground Floor

A mere 20 minutes of your time can help save up to 3 lives... Even if 7% of the college youth in India donate, we can eradicate the problem of blood shortage!

This IPL season let's make sure the ball is not the only red thing being shared between the players.

Just like in IPL , no matter what the result is, India wins and here again no matter the blood group a life is saved!

 We invite you all to score units!

We invite you all to save lives!

Please note the following pointers before going for donation:
  • Have a proper breakfast.
  • Have proper sleep on the night before.
  • Do not take alcoholic drinks/smoke at least 24 hours before the donation
  • You should not have taken any medicine/drugs (to get more information visit here) in the last 1 week.
  • You should not have had jaundice/dengue in past 1 year.
  • Bring your IITD identity card if you wish to claim NSS hours for the donation.

For more details, contact:

+91-9582883152 (Team BloodConnect )

+91-9540405502 (Team NSS)

--