NSS IITD || Cycle Rally

National Service Scheme IIT Delhi

Feb 10, 2018, 6:20:54 AM2/10/18
to nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssii...@googlegroups.com, nss-iitd...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, PostGraduates

NSS IIT DELHI & KAIZEN’18

in collaboration with

Greenolution & Sustainable IITD

Present

CYCLE RALLY

Be a part of solution, not part of pollution

About the Cycle Rally:

As it is truly said that “Pollution: if you don’t kill, it will kill you.”  Believing in the same, NSS IIT Delhi is organizing a cycle rally to create awareness regarding the current status of environment and to address the health issues. The aim of the rally is to inspire people to use bicycles to commute rather than travel in vehicles propelled by petrol or diesel, which are in itself vastly depleting and non-renewable resource.

Not all rides pollute, switch to the bicycle and save the earth. In this background and being a supporter of our green initiative, we hereby invite you to be a part of this programme on:

Date : 17th  February     Time   : 09:00 AM

Venue    : IIT Delhi

Starting point: Bharti building

Registration : Click here

* Refreshments will be provided

Note:

1) Cycles will be provided for the rally.

2) Bring your ID cards.

3) Be there by 08:45 AM.

The route has been attached here. The rally will begin from in front of the SAC Circle -> to Vindhyachal Hostel  -> to Satpura Hostel -> Juice Centre -> Via IIT Delhi Main Road take a roundabout -> go to Himadri Circle  -> go to Girls Hostel Gate -> go to JNU Gate (from the road connecting the girls hostel gate to the JNU gate)  -> Back to SAC Circle.

Visit us at : Kaizen Webpage:  http://www.kaizeniitd.com/

NSS IITD Website: http://nss.iitd.ac.in/

Our facebook pages : https://www.facebook.com/kaizeniitd4society/ ,

                              https://www.facebook.com/NSSIITDelhi/

Contact:

9540050334

9891040551

--
Visit us at : nss.iitd.ac.in
Like our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/NSSIITDelhi

National Service Scheme IIT Delhi

Feb 10, 2018, 6:29:19 AM2/10/18
to nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssii...@googlegroups.com, nss-iitd...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, PostGraduates
Starting Point for the rally is SAC Circle.
Inconvenience is highly regretted.