NSS IITD || Invitation to Republic day Parade

1 view

National Service Scheme IIT Delhi

Jan 23, 2018, 9:13:25 AM1/23/18
to nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssii...@googlegroups.com, nss-iitd...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, PostGraduates

NSS IIT Delhi

invites you to

Republic Day Parade

  Inline image 1

Let Us Remember The Golden Heritage Of Our  Country And Feel Proud To Be

A Part Of an Ever Shining India.

Hello all,

​​

We are glad to inform
you that we are going to have Republic Day Parade
​​
​​
by
​​
 NSS
,
 NCC
,
 NSO Students
and Inter IIT Sports Contingent (Students & Staff) on the occasion of our Republic Day Celebration scheduled on the early morning of 26th Jan'18 in IIT Delhi hockey grounds.

​​
Anyone who wants to

 participate in Republic day parade
 on behalf of NSS &
 share their pride of being an Indian are requested to register for the parade.

To register: CLICK HERE

Practice
Date & Time
25th January'1805:00 PM (Tentative)
Final Parade Time26th January'1808:00 AM
​​
Venue
: Sports pavilion (Hockey Grounds)

Note

  • All volunteers who applied for "Best Volunteer Award" are expected to register & take part in this parade.
  • Refreshments would be provided.
  • Please do carry your ID Card.
  • Report to the NSS Representative present at Sports Pavilion for verification.
  • Confirmed timings will be conveyed by mail to the registered students. Other details regarding dress code will also be conveyed.
  • Every registered volunteer has to attend the Practice session Compulsorily.

For any queries, Contact:
Team NSS

--
Visit us at : nss.iitd.ac.in