NSS IITD || Hamla Yatra by AINA

National Service Scheme IIT Delhi

Feb 3, 2018, 11:08:42 AM2/3/18
to nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, nssii...@googlegroups.com, nss-iitd...@googlegroups.com, nssiit...@googlegroups.com, PostGraduates

       Inline image 1
NSS IITD

invites you to

SWADESH - A Journey Within

presented by

AINA

Unity in diversity is an integral part of our Nation. Every few kilometers, there are changes in language, traditions, cuisine, clothing and a lot more. We as a nation have evolved from time to time but still, the feeling of harmonious coexistence prevails amongst all of us.

Swadesh
 is an effort where we explore the diverse nature of our country by visiting its different parts and experience first-hand this unity in diversity.
 It is a journey to explore our nation (and ourselves in the process), because India's diversity is boundless, offers a lot to experience, to know and to feel. This is much beyond what is possible in our respective hometowns.

So, if you love to travel, wish to immerse yourself in the uniqueness and beauty of our country, enjoy its rich cuisineits contrasting experiences and learn more about the threads that unite us as Indians,
This is the place for you. To have an in-depth experience, we will visit some organizations working at the grassroots level for the development of our country, interact with people who have devoted their lives for our country and explore rural India like never before.

We are pleased to invite you to a two-day cultural immersion Yatra - to witness water conservation movement by tribal people. The Yatra will be conducted at Jhabua (Madhya Pradesh).

Trip Details: 17th February 2018 - 18th February 2018

Apply at:  iitd.info/halma2018

Limited Seats, So hurry up!!!

Contributions for the Trip: Rs 1600/-(includes food, travel, local travel, accommodations and visit charges)

To know more about previous trips, follow the given links:
1. Youtube Link
2. Facebook Page
3. Website

Note: No NSS Hours will be provided for this trip.

For more details, Contact:

Team AINA

8130875499

9463330014

"You can do anything and everything. Believe in that. -Swami Vivekananda

--
Visit us at : nss.iitd.ac.in
Like our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/NSSIITDelhi