Binary disk format

Patrick Morris

Jul 6, 2020, 3:22:33 PM7/6/20
to nsq-users
Just out of curiosity I was wondering if there is any documentation describing the actual binary disk format the messages are stored in.

Pierce Lopez

Jul 6, 2020, 3:31:03 PM7/6/20
to Patrick Morris, nsq-users
No, it's not documented, that is considered an "implementation detail" that we may change.

However, you can find the details in the code, here:

- Pierce

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 3:22 PM Patrick Morris <tela...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just out of curiosity I was wondering if there is any documentation describing the actual binary disk format the messages are stored in.

Patrick Morris

Jul 6, 2020, 3:45:51 PM7/6/20
to Pierce Lopez, nsq-users
Thanks, I'll check it out.