Latest Microsoft Excel pasteboard issue

Peter N Lewis

Feb 5, 2018, 9:27:07 PM2/5/18
to nspast...@googlegroups.com
Apparently in Excel, you can copy cells and then paste once by pressing just the Enter key.

It seems that in the latest version, if you are running a clipboard history app, then this feature is broken.

I checked, but it doesn't seem to help restricting flavors (unless you exclude pretty much everything including such flavors as public.tiff).

Just a heads up in case any of you get comments about this from customers.

Perhaps Microsoft can address this regression…
Peter.

--
Keyboard Maestro <https://www.keyboardmaestro.com/> Editors' Choice Award winner.
Macros for your Mac <https://download.keyboardmaestro.com/>

Thomas Tempelmann

Feb 8, 2018, 9:30:40 AM2/8/18
to nspast...@googlegroups.com
I recently get reports from iClip users that they have problems again in Word, even after I added the new types. Haven't found the time to investigate this yet, though.

Can someone else confirm that Word's clipboard handling has changed again in the past weeks since we found out about the renamed types?

--
Thomas Tempelmann
Irradiated Software