Testing

iClip Support

May 29, 2024, 8:47:40 AMMay 29
to NSPasteboard.org
Hi all,
I asked Greg, the original maintainer of nspasteboard.org, to help move the website / domain to a new owner and also to re-activate this group, and maybe change its admin as well.

I have proposed to move the nspasteboard.org domain under the same hood with utis.cc, which I created a while back, for which I pay and whose login data I've share with Rich Siegel as a backup admin.

Is there anyone here on the list who like to get involved as well, mainly as another admin/backup maintainer?

Thomas Tempelmann (iClip, Find Any File)