Greatest Terrorist Nation

Eldridge Currie

Mar 9, 2003, 11:43:04 PM3/9/03
In my opinion, the US Empire is in its final phase
headed by the last US Emperor, George W. Bush, the son
of one of America's all time monsters, George Bush , "The Elder"

Next Empire? .... You tell me.

Read more ====> http://members.shaw.ca/apmd/terror.htm

Post Analysis Centre

Mar 10, 2003, 8:11:01 AM3/10/03

I think it's more interesting to ask why 'Abu Musa Ali' felt it
necessary to post as 'Eldridge Currie'....

From: "Abu Musa Ali" <IYKXRZ...@spammotel.com>
Newsgroups: ns.general, van.general, seattle.general
Subject: Deep Thoughts
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 02:36:07 GMT

Compare with:

From: "Eldridge Currie" <etcu...@cryptomail.org>
Newsgroups: seattle.general, van.general, ns.general
Subject: Greatest Terrorist Nation
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 04:43:04 GMT

Scot

Mar 11, 2003, 12:52:49 AM3/11/03
you can leave now

"Eldridge Currie" <etcu...@cryptomail.org> wrote in message

gap...@vcn.bc.ca

Mar 11, 2003, 7:58:20 AM3/11/03
"Eldridge Currie" <etcu...@cryptomail.org> wrote:
"C> In my opinion, the US Empire is in its final phase
"C> headed by the last US Emperor, George W. Bush, the son
"C> of one of America's all time monsters, George Bush , "The Elder"

Yuppers!

Funny how GW has defined the possession of WMD as a key identifier of a
dangerous nation -- yet his goal is, it would seem, to be the ONLY nation with
nukes, chems, bios, etc.! :P

(so the rest of the world becomes sitting ducks?)

"C> Next Empire? .... You tell me.

It won't be Canada! :P

We SHOULD'VE been the big empire on the block, cuz we've had the opportunity,
with all the resources we've had! But we don't have the most important resource
-- a population with BALLS!!!

Your friend,

<+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
Ask me how to connect with me in any of 5 Instant Messengers

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-

john bailo

Mar 11, 2003, 6:51:53 PM3/11/03
"Eldridge Currie" <etcu...@cryptomail.org> wrote in message news:<sJUaa.182238$na.49...@news2.calgary.shaw.ca>...

The American Empire, or Pax Americana was formed by the negligence of
the rest of the world to develop and promote peace, prosperity and
equality. With our rule, we bring the concepts of democratic rule,
the 10 freedoms and so on.

No other empire has been as sought by its colonies.

I ask you this: at this time the percentage of foreign born population
in the U.S has never been higher. What is it that draws the rest of
the world to our country?

IMHO, I think the U.S. should offer statehood to any country that
adopts our government, constitution and principles.

Cable Speed Test

Mar 12, 2003, 1:44:59 AM3/12/03

"john bailo" <jab...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "Eldridge Currie" <etcu...@cryptomail.org> wrote in message
>
> The American Empire, or Pax Americana was formed by the negligence of
> the rest of the world to develop and promote peace, prosperity and
> equality. With our rule, we bring the concepts of democratic rule,
> the 10 freedoms and so on.

Sadly, the Pax Americana is what we are about to be privileged to
experience...

(Pax Romana, the product of evolution from Republican Rome to Military
Dictatorship to ensure the survival of Empire).*

Here's to ONE THOUSAND YEARS of the New (for the rest of the World) Order...

>>IMHO, I think the U.S. should offer statehood to any country that
>>adopts our government, constitution and principles.

Good idea, it worked so well the first time to grant citizenship to the
foedaratii...

Well, actually, it did work out pretty well.... OK.

*extraneous padding, for those that slept through history class...

john bailo

Mar 13, 2003, 9:00:01 AM3/13/03
"Cable Speed Test" <y...@no.com> wrote in message news:<c6SdnfR9h-M...@yvn.com>...

Good responses, except, as I remember in high school debate -- if you
drop an argument, you lose points. I wrote:
'

I ask you this: at this time the percentage of foreign born population

in the U.S has never been higher. What is it that draws the rest of
the world to our country? '

So, here's another chance. If it's so bad here why does everybody
want to live in the u.s.a. ?

Golden Age is Coming

Mar 13, 2003, 9:57:47 AM3/13/03

The rest of the 5 Billion people of the world do not want to live in the
USA, only a SMALL PERCENTAGE.

The USA has it's very high standard of living because it steals from the
rest of the world and impoverishes it.

America is one of the most hated nations on Earth with good reason.

This Iraq bullshit is sure to make it the most hated nation on Earth.

http://www.retards.us/?display=theshit%2Fbush_oil.jpg

I thought I
would transcribe some of the stats for a bit of a laugh at the expense
of the U.S. This is an intersting docufilm about gun control (or lack
thereof) in the US. I recommend watching it.

"
1953: US overthrows Prime Minister Mossadeq of Iran
US installs Shah as dictator

1954: US overthrows democratically-elected President Arbenz of
Guatemala.
200,000 civilians killed

1963: US backs assassination of South Vietnamese President Diem.

1963-1975:
American Military kills 4 million people in Southeast Asia

Sept 11, 1973:
US stages coup in Chile
Democratically elected President Salvador Allende
Assassinated
Dictator Augusto Pinochet installed
5,000 Chileans murdered

1977: US backs military rulers of El Salvador
70,000 Salvadorans and four Amercian nuns killed

1980's: US trains Osama bin Laden and fellow terrorists to kill
Soviets
CIA gives them $3 billion

1981: Reagan administration trains and funds "contras."

1982: US provides billions in aid to Saddam Hussein for weapons to
kill Iranians

1983: White House secretly gives Iran weapons to kill Iraqis

1989: CIA agent Manuel Noriega (also serving as President of
Panama) disobeys orders from Washington.
US invades Panama and removes Noriega who hasn't been as
cooperative as they require him to be. Washington's main aim in
invading Panama was to maintain control of the Panama Canal. The Panama
Canal treaty giving the U.S. control was about to expire and said that
control would revert to Panama if Panama had military forces in place
to protect the canal. In this 1989 invasion, Washington wiped out
Panama's military, along with about 6,000 Panamanian civilians who were
also murdered.

1990: Iraq invades Kuwait with weapons from US

1991: US enters Iraq
Bush reinstates dictator of Kuwait

1991 - present:
American planes bomb Iraq on a weekly basis.
UN estimates well over 700,000 Iraqi children have died from
bombing and sanctions

1998: Clinton bombs "weapon factory" in Sudan
Factory in fact made aspirin

2000-01: US gives Taliban-ruled Afghanistan $245 million in 'aid'

Sept 11, 2001:
Osama bin Laden uses his expert CIA training to murder 3,000
people
"

> So, here's another chance. If it's so bad here why does everybody
> want to live in the u.s.a. ?

That would be because of the high standard of living the US has from
stealing from the rest of the world.

Americans are the most brainwashed about the greatness of their nation.
They run big advertising campaigns globally to promote how great they
are to the nations where they impoverish and bomb the people.

I left the USA years ago and acquired Canadian Citizenship.
I am no longer an American Citizen.
You don't have true freedom in the USA.

If I want to travel to Cuba or Iraq it's not illegal as a Canadian
Citizen. It is illegal as an American.
Not true freedom.
You have much more real freedom in Canada.
When you travel the world people don't hate you as a Canadian.

Funny, in France, the French consider their country the best place to
live in the world and have no intention of leaving it.

Same with the Germans.

Same with Canadians.

They also think in their countries that everyone wants to live in them
and they have large immigrant poulations.

Other countries and their citizens have this attitude about their nations.

--
www.lef.org www.cloning.com www.lovemore.com
www.rael.org www.rael-science.org

Bologna

Mar 13, 2003, 1:14:26 PM3/13/03
When through you course to becoming a Canadian did you adopt Raelianism?

Just a friendly question...

-mmm

john bailo

Mar 13, 2003, 1:45:23 PM3/13/03
Golden Age is Coming <Clo...@outerspace.org> wrote in message news:<3E709C6B...@outerspace.org>...

Why do the Quebec'ers keep wanting to secede ?

Golden Age is Coming

Mar 15, 2003, 9:52:56 AM3/15/03
I became a Canadian citizen long before I knew what a Raelian was.

Golden Age is Coming

Mar 15, 2003, 10:04:19 AM3/15/03

Notice that you don't have the intelligence or knowledge to answer to
the above charges.

Don't change the subject.

Answer why USA has caused so much more damage to the rest of the world
you idiot.