GSoC 2026 - 5G-LENA NR integration with ns-3-ai (cttc-lena/nr !435)

9 views
Skip to first unread message

Anuka Hettiarachchi

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 3:09:32 PM (7 days ago) Sep 28
to ns-developers
Hi all,

I am Anuka Hettiarachchi, a final-year undergraduate student pursuing a BSc. Hons. degree in Computer Science at the Faculty of Science, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.

For GSoC 2026, I worked on the project on Integrating the 5G NR module with ns-3-ai. 
The final merge request for the project is now open at :

https://gitlab.com/cttc-lena/nr/-/merge_requests/435

It adds the ns3-ai Message Interface as a shared-memory transport for the NR MAC schedulers, alongside the existing ns3-gym path. There's an example with pybind11 bindings, plus a supervised-learning driver showing that the interface supports ML approaches beyond reinforcement-learning. 

I'd really appreciate your feedback on my work.

Best Regards,
Anuka Hettiarachchi
University of Peradeniya, 
Sri Lanka
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages