LTE ue dl report SINR when received packet

TIM

Dec 10, 2017, 7:54:41 AM12/10/17
to ns-3-users
Hello everyone,

I want to show the SINR of received packet.
I can use the following trace to get SINR.
  • ReportUeMeasurements: Report UE measurements RSRP (dBm) and RSRQ (dB).
  • ReportCurrentCellRsrpSinr: RSRP and SINR statistics.
But it would regularly show these information.

Besides, I find there is $ns3::LteUeNetDevice/ComponentCarrierMapUe/[i]/LteUePhy/DlSpectrumPhy/RxEndOk.
So the way I use is regularly saving SINR and when the UE fire RxEndOk show it's SINR.

Is there a easier method to show information only when UE received packet, just like $ns3::WifiNetDevice/Phy/MonitorSnifferRx.

Thanks!