Can i implement a complex algorithm in matlab, then use it in ns3 with callback or something

Nissa wang

May 20, 2014, 4:04:45 AM5/20/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,friends. the top picture was from a paper. I was surprised opnet was so great that it can work with matlab........... And I want to know that whether ns3 could do this. Can i implement a complex algorithm in matlab, then use it in ns3 with callback or something

Tommaso Pecorella

May 20, 2014, 1:38:21 PM5/20/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think you can, but it won't be easy. About Opnet... do you know what's Opnet price ? They have to justify it in some way...

Cheers,

T.

Nissa wang

May 20, 2014, 11:15:52 PM5/20/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Got it . I know it's quite expensive, our collective lab ever bought one. It cost about more than two hundreds thousands RMB, which is about four thousands dollars.
 Thank you

在 2014年5月21日星期三UTC+8上午1时38分21秒,Tommaso Pecorella写道: